SAG-AFTRA, in partnership with the AFL-CIO, is providing new SAG-AFTRA Senior Receive advantages Plans for all Medicare-eligible participants and their Medicare-eligible spouses/companions, which incorporates a $0 top rate possibility. The brand new plans are to be had to all of SAG-AFTRA’s Medicare-eligible participants, irrespective of their qualification for the SAG-AFTRA Well being Plan.
“We have been decided to create simple, extra complete and better-than-ever choices for our Medicare-qualified participants and we did it,” SAG-AFTRA president Fran Drescher and nationwide government director Duncan Crabtree-Eire stated in a message Tuesday to their participants.
For 2023, they famous, Medicare-eligible participants can choose between 3 choices:
- The Medicare Merit Get right of entry to PPO plan with a $0 per month top rate.
- The Medicare Merit Price plan for $99.30 per thirty days.
- The Medicare Merit Premier plan for $198.90 per thirty days.
Whilst the Medicare annual election length is simplest open thru December 7, Drescher and Crabtree-Eire famous that those are team receive advantages plans and that Medicare-eligible SAG-AFTRA participants can join at any time.
Plan highlights come with:
- Get right of entry to to care anytime, any place with the Nationwide Blue Go Blue Protect Community.
- $0 co-pay for annual wellness talk over with.
- $0 co-pay for supplemental dental, imaginative and prescient and listening to tests.
- $0 for the SilverSneakers health program.
- A devoted First Impressions Welcome Crew targeted for your wishes.
- 24/7 NurseLine.
- Intensive prescription drug advantages with $0 co-pay for make a selection generics.
Extra details about the plans and advantages, and an enrollment shape can also be discovered right here. Extra details about senior performers eligible for the SAG-AFTRA Well being Plan Well being Repayment Account Plan can also be discovered right here.